Our delivery rates to the UK (Mainland) is £60.00 & to N. Ireland & Rep. of Ireland is £80.00. These are flat rates, however for some smaller individual components, we can arrange to deliver using a courier.
- It is your (the customers) responsibility to check that large items can be delivered to the intended room for the product.
- We cannot be held responsible for product not fitting through small doorways, into lifts or up narrow staircases.
- If in doubt, please contact us for exact dimensions of your chosen product.
Delivery of your sliding wardrobe order will take generally 2-3 weeks for standard doors, and normally an extra week for Made to measure orders during busy times, although we do aim to deliver within 3 weeks.
After placing and paying for an order, we will manufacture or pick you product, and then deliver to our home delivery company, who will then call (on the number you provide) to arrange a delivery time and date.
They will aim to give you one weeks’ notice to allow you to make arrangements for receipt.
No quibbles damage replacement within 48 hours of receipt. Damages must be reported by e-mail only:
This is a large glass product, and occasionally there will be damage in transit, so please make sure:
- That someone is present to receive the delivery and sign for it.
- We highly recommend that you unwrap and inspect glass products before signing the delivery note; the driver will wait while you do this. The product is shrink wrapped in clear polythene to help with this process.
- Where this is not possible, or with multiple boxed products, the delivery note must be signed “contents unchecked", most importantly any evidence of ripped or disturbed packaging must be noted.
- Any claims of missing items or damaged items must be made within 48hrs of the delivery provided that the delivery note was signed "contents unchecked".
- Any claims after this 48 hour period cannot be accepted. Damages must be reported by E-MAIL ONLY to [email protected]
- Any damage claims where the delivery note has been signed "received in good condition" cannot be accepted.
- Deliveries are to ground floor only and then to a room of your choice, where it is safe to do so.
- If for any reason an item is damaged in transit, we will remake and deliver that item free of charge and at upmost priority