Terms And Conditions
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘[business name]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is:
Longfield Industrial Estate West
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible. All delivery charges are displayed before you order.
In order to contract with Sliding Robes Direct you must have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Sliding Robes Direct retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
Confirmation of Sale
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order.
Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT in UK & Ireland.
Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
At present, we deliver to UK and Ireland only. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the Total Sale Cost of your goods.
Cancellation & Returns
You may cancel orders of standard products i.e. doors & interiors at any time after you have placed it and within seven working days after the day the goods were received. Goods should be in a good unused condition with all the original packaging undamaged and intact, this includes labels, polystyrene and packaging film.
The method and cost of the return will be your responsibility, and we strongly advise that you protect the product well enough to arrive back with us in a resalable condition.
However, ‘Made to Measure & Made to Order’ products can only be cancelled within 24 hours of your order confirmation e-mail, as the product will have been manufactured to suit your specific sizes, and thus cannot be returned.
How to cancel your order…
Contact us by e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0845 869 6737 within seven days of receiving your goods.
• You will then need to make arrangements for the good to be returned to us with a suitable courier, at your cost.
• After we receive the goods and are happy with condition of return, we will reimburse the order value or exchange as required. Unfortunately we cannot refund original delivery charges, and in the event of exchange we will require further payment to cover cost of re-delivery.